Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Being grateful
I thank God for keeping my (the mommy's) sanity for the past seven and a half months so that I would be able to take care of His precious child with utmost love. I thank Him for the numerous people He has sent to provide me with home cooked meals so that I have enough nourishment on days that I have not enough time to cook. I thank God for a very patient and understanding husband who does most of the cleaning up and tidying up in our home at the end of a tiring work day because I went to sleep right after the baby dozes off. I thank God for His eternal patience and love in me for prodding me to go to Him in prayer for our big and small needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment