Saturday, October 07, 2006

Updates

I miss posting here. My father came for a visit and in between playing hosts and giving care to Clarisse I didn't have time to write.

~ Eventhough my father is not fussy with his needs, Greg and I were stretching ourselves to accomodate him. Greg took more time off than normal and I had to be more 'conscienscious' in planning meals. We also had to compromise Clarisse's schedule a lot of times because we'd like to take him out and this sometimes result to unsettling Clarisse :( We cannot go prancing around and expect Clarisse to adjust her nap times when we want to be in a moving car or her awake times when we are playing scenic tourists. Which leads me to say having someone visit and stay with us, family or not, when we have a baby is not really the most ideal. Next time I should give these a more thorough thought.

~ But we're happy to take short day trips out of town. They're Clarisse's firsts.

~ We installed and use her new seat and glad she has settled beautifully into it.

~ I started checking out three new childcare centres in our suburb. Their opening couldn't have come at a better time.


No comments: