Thursday, January 06, 2005

Things ...

... I'm looking forward to
Making tiramisu myself. Watched how H made it and it was soooo yummeh. Looks easy to do as well. Why don't I give it a try since I'm so crazy about it ;)

Out of town trip to Hunter Valley with hubby. Quality time!

Paula's arrival. A friend to be with :)

... I would like to find and watch
A korean mini-series. Would anyone recommend a good one? Better ask dear sister.

Desperate Housewives. K recommended this to me. Something that I could relate to he said. Aha! Now that is interesting. Gotta watch this!

... I need to do
There are a lot of them I would like to get done ~ get myself a driver's license, look for safety deposit box, have a sparkling clean kitchen, get settled and adjusted here, have my wisdom teeth extracted, find a job I would like and wish that it will be as great as TM, etc. They all looked overwhelming things that need to be accomplished. Don't we all have something big to do and needs to be done right away?

Before I left TM, Pam told me: Enjoy and have fun with your new life. Have fun. Don't worry. It's okay. Think of it as a new adventure.

I cling on so much in making my life to continue smoothly in Sydney after it left Manila that I forget to have fun in doing so. It's okay. We will get there.

Yesterday's Hi's
Finding a lot of good books (hard bound ones) at the library that are too heavy for me to carry back to the apartment. Hihihi!

1 comment:

er!ca said...

good to hear that ur interested in Korean Wave! ;)

I dont know your preferrals (comedy, drama, etc) and am not adept as an adviser cz am jst starting to like it within these past weeks, too. :D

all i know, current majority likings (with good ratings!) on love-drama sitcoms are "winter sonata" (last last yr show), and "lovers in paris" (currently airing in mla, jst finished showing in korea last yr).

on movies, i've only watched "Sassy Girl" which i think is the best (even the reviews think too!), although it's a 2000 or 2001 movie.

i havent heard of "winter love"---ehem just to show that i'm not an expert yet. :D

am currently watching "Diary of Sisters" airing in Arirang. my other blog has some of my thoughts about it.