Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Ain't this a treat!

I was so excited to have found this blogsite! It has been in my mind to have one of these for family and friends since I moved here. To let them know what I'm up to and they won't be pressed to write back and comment on my never ending housecleaning and cooking laments too (don't you guys agree? hehe)

I'm glad a lot of friends and my family are very supportive and encouraging to this new endeavor in my life. They give good advices and share their easy-to-make recipes (so now it's for me to actually do them). I'm blessed to them. So this is partly for them ... and partly for myself.

This blogging is all new to me and I hope I would be able to enhance the pages, bring in more pictures (okay, so now I have to start taking them, hehe), put in more content, work on it more. This is exciting!! *kilig*kilig*kilig* Can't wait to play around more!!! Well, ahem-ahem, hubby shouldn't find out about this otherwise he'd bugged me to start working on his website too ...

Housechore Boo-boo of the Day:
I left our almost-dry, been-out-in-the-sun-whole-day laundry outside last night, for them to be totally dried up in today's morning sunshine. So that I can wake up late in the morning too. Guess what? I woke up to sounds of soft drizzling rain. Uh-oh. Oh well, they're now all damp. Lessons learned: I'm not going to leave the laundry overnight outside. Rain or shine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I chose to post anonymously coz I'm too lazy to create my own blog account (although I plan to some other time) but I guess Shana will blow my cover at the end of this post, err, maybe even now as she is reading this line.. hehehe... wanna bet, b_l_te? (fill in the blanks) >:)
This is also something new to me, and I trust Shana to come up with this kind of "activity" for her family & friends, being the resourceful web-browser that she is... anyways, nice to hear that you are learning a lot of new things and enjoying new experiences.. keep it up! :)

P.S. have i given u the recipe for garlic mushrooms?