Thursday, January 13, 2005

First Day at Work

Intimidated, as always. Trying to look busy but not really :) Miss my former work and workplace a lot. Miss TM friends, the camaderie, the 'youthfulness' of the people :)

Just a moment ago, one of the people here asked me "so, how's your first week going?" And I felt welcomed. That is a nice way to warm up to new faces. Hmm, something for me to return to others when the opportunity arises. I never did that when I was with TM. We always had new people coming in, but I'm too wrapped up with my project, my tasks to notice them. I was happy in my own little cube.

Yesterday's Hi's
Getting out of the office at the end of the workday and going back home. Chatting with lots and lots of friends while cooking dinner. I just love my friends ;)

No comments: