Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Job Seek Diaries

I had always enjoy my work, job, career, fallen in love with it. It was always an exciting challenge to go up the next level in it. Delivering promised objectives, improving my work outputs, getting commendations from managers. They give a high to career life.

Moving here, I discovered housework and managing a home more challenging than all of my previous jobs. Cleaning our place, seeing the improvement and G's approval of how the place is looking better, learning to make meals are so much like the exciting challenges I had faced at office work. It is a whole new arena to discover and conquer.

So in a job interview yesterday, these are the things I would like to reply to typical interview questions:

Interviewer: Would you tell me what you do, your work experiences?
Shana: I cleaned our bathroom to make it feels like you are stepping into a fresh bathroom everytime. I am learning how to make meals and make them as good as mom's meals. I'm in the process of tidying up the kitchen and making it a less stressful place to be in.

Interviewer: What would you like to enhance more as a [job title/profession]?
Shana: I would like to become an expert in the easy removal of stains around the house, be a good cook, be efficient in managing the household budget.

*Sigh* I had forgotten what I do at work now.

Job Seeking Blues
When you cannot see God's hand, trust in His heart.

1 comment:

er!ca said...

haha.. it really seems that you're too much into household work, that even outside, you're still thinking about it! yap, i think the hardest work is managing the house (& family), but it seems the most neglected for its "ordinary" and common appeal to people.

wahaha, from how you narrate your story, you can apply to be a professional writer in household magazines (maybe..housekeeping?) heehee :D