I agree that I've been negligent in my blog entries lately. Hmm, why ... mostly it was built up frustration with everything last week. I was frustrated with office work and wish for the continuation of my career, with house work, with G coming home late almost every night and not being able to talk to him.
I had made peace finally with myself on my frustrations yesterday. Prayer helps ~ knowing God loves us so much that He understands what we are feeling at that very moment (the desperation), and committing all of life's frustrations to Him knowing we are His beloved children and He looks after us and our needs.
After reading what I've written here, I believe I should be thankful too for what I've got. Being able to find work. The strength to accomplish a lot of housework. G working hard for both of us.
Excited with tomorrow ~ Paula's arrival. Visit to the oral surgeon. Driver's knowledge test.
Yesterday's Highs
G letting me drive the car back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment