Spend a day with a friend I know casually and can't help admiring a lot about her at the end of the day.
She's someone whom you'd want all people to be like towards you and whom you'd want to be like towards other people.
Someone who is unselfish but knows how to love him/herself.
Someone who knows how to laugh and how to cry.
Someone who wants to be your friend and wants you to be his/hers as well.
I take off my hat to her. I learned how to be a better person by just spending a day with her.
Yesterday's Hi's
What more could I say, it's every moment with a new found friend.
Pictures, pictures, pictures
I know I need to get this up soon. Pictures are there but I can't get around uploading them through an 'uncomplicated' way due to technical incompatibility problems. Promise, I'd get this done soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment