Clarisse has taken a liking to Dr. Seuss books. I picked a Dr. Suess board book in the library for her as she was picking her books by their picturesque covers. I thought to give it a try along with Peter Rabbit.
She likes both books but prefers Dr. Suess more. She liked it so much that she claimed the book hers and never to be returned to the library ever again.
K-mart was incidentally having a toy sale and the book she wanted was (thank goodness) one of the sale items. We went together to purchase the book set and she happily walked out of the shop with me without having the need to tinker the other mechanical toys on sale.
And guess what, Greg has his own set of classic Dr. Seuss books languishing in his old home. I did not purchase the classic ones Greg had as we have not progress to those books yet. But we asked Grandpa (Greg's dad) to look for them and send them over for Clarisse.
No comments:
Post a Comment