
The story was set in the early years of american history and during the time when practice of medicine is evolving. A medical drama spanning generations of gifted healers with the characters' decisions and actions having long-term, far reaching ramifications in the lives of their children and grandchildren.
Crime fiction are my normal staple. They helped me pass my travelling time to/from work. But I'm getting bored with a lot of them. The worst one I was stucked with is Kathy Reich's books of Temperance Brennan. The storylines are always about the working holiday of the forensic anthropologist in Quebec getting interrupted by an explosive murder investigation case, there'd be a couple of long weekends during the case where she don't have anything better to do so she had to go back to her lab to work. I was surprised the TV series Bones is about the book's heroine. I haven't watched it yet but have read a couple of transcripts. For crime fiction, I'm going for Jeffery Deaver at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment