loves being carried around by mommy and throws a gigantic tantrum if mommy refuses
(sigh, my little girl, mommy would love to carry you hold all day but i have to look after your (and our family's) other needs - such as cooking and cleaning)
loves music and dancing; it's the first thing she asks when she wakes up - turn on the video with music and dancing people in it.
("i hope you dance" little one)
still dislike milk
(getting her to have a few mils is certainly a challenge. Little girl, your calcium intake is worrying me)
growing up so fast ... learning new words and talking; running and climbing up and down
(you're losing your babyishness so fast that I would want to hold on to the moment a little bit longer. I like hugging your little body, I like smothering you with kisses on your soft skin, and I love your innocent face with its charming smile)
No comments:
Post a Comment