Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dreaming of Manila

Flying home is high on my list that I'm starting a mental list of things to do and experience WHEN I head back. I hear updates from time to time about what's new there. So these are the things I'd like to do/check out when I go back for a visit.

1. Go to a hair salon and get pampered - a cheap (anything below $20) but stylish haircut, styling haircut costs $40+ and up here; maybe throw in a few kikay stuff too.

2. Check out Trinoma. I heard this is a new mall near our place. And shop for Energizer Baby. Shop for me. And shop for hubby.

3. Max Brenner. Coz it's cheaper there so less guilt over chocolate indulgence.

4. Spa


5. Fun Ranch. Well, this is not exactly high on the list.

6. Shopping at new Greenhills.

7. Food! New restaurants

8. Watch a couple of movies with hubby

9. Hair salon experience for EnergizerBaby

Hmm, anything for young kids to do there? I think I would need some help here from friends and anyone who come across this blog on what new developments are there for the last 3 years.

Anticipating these:
1. Househelp/Maids at home! What a luxury not to clean up after a meal.

2. Mom's food. Another luxury.

3. Catch up with friends and their new babies!

4. Try driving in Manila streets again!

5. Can't wait to see Energizer Baby experience flying and seeing her grandparents.

The lists are a bit short at the moment but I shall come back and update them.
This is something I can look forward to.

1 comment:

er!ca said...

Dont forget beach! The best warm waters and sunsets!

And tagaytay... sonya's!! A cooler break from the hot season with fresh and healthy food around!(^u^)

Hmm...for baby, (don't compare taronga alright) avilon zoo or zoobic adventure at subic? :D