I try as much as possible to have some days off transferring between old and new jobs. It's those days that makes me happiest in my career life because of the guilt free idle days ... well, I'm not exactly idle here ~ there are the endless chores and things that needed sorting out.
Now that I'm on holidays again (ain't that great?), Paula and I explored the eastern suburbs together. It was her first time to go there while it's first time for me to get there using public transport. We had a great time getting around and walking along the coastlines of Watson Bay and Bondi, taking in the sights.
It helped her forget her worries if only for a day and also a different activity for me from the daily house chores and errands.
We are now both so tired from so much walking .... zzzzzzz .....
Today's Highs
Cheering up a friend
No comments:
Post a Comment