
EnergizerBaby just loves birds. She loves them up close and up far away. Her first encounter with the animal was when a magpie pecked for a couple of minutes on our balcony. I drew her attention to it and saw her face filled with amazement. I taught her that it's a bird, and the months following that she'd be happy watching the rosellas, magpies, and honeyeaters flying outside. She sees them up close When we walked to the shops. The pigeons would be playing around the waterclock and she'd follow them with her eyes or sometimes walk behind them. When we visit the nearby national park or the nearby playground there'd be coockatoos, silvergulls, and ducks to amuse her as well. Going to the playground would not only mean playing with children's equipment but also chasing the birds!
I walked to the train station this morning and saw a honeyeater pecking on the ground. My first reaction was to point it out to EnergizerBaby. Except that i realised she's back home whilst I'm walking alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment