I made this to figure out my schedule when BIL was cajoling everyone to a game of badminton:
Saturday
7am-930am : prepare breakfast for everyone, feed clarisse and have breakfast, dressed clarisse and myself.
930am - 1130am : shop for groceries and food to be consumed by the family for the next 4 days.
1130am - 1pm : prepare lunch, feed clarisse lunch, have lunch.
1pm - 4pm : clarisse naps
4pm - 5:30pm : clean up and prepare dinner for small group meeting
5:30pm - 9pm : small group meeting
Sunday
7am-930am : prepare breakfast for everyone, feed clarisse and have breakfast, dressed clarisse and myself.
930am - 1030am : Go to the park with Clarisse
10:30am - 2pm : Church
2pm - 5pm : clarisse naps
5pm - 7pm : prepare dinners for sunday, monday, and tuesday
7pm - 8pm : dinner
8pm : clarisse bathes
830pm : bed with clarisse
I try to juggle work, home, and other extra activities everyday. So I said I'm willing to move Saturday's 930am-1130am work to a couple of badminton games. But something needs to give way for the grocery and food shopping work on the sunday schedule else no one will be eating anything and baby won't be having anything to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment