Saturday, August 26, 2006

Be happy

I don't know if all mothers feel like this. Maybe not. I feel no one can fully understand the daily challenges I'm going through. I decided to stop explaining to friends the sleeping-feeding issues I got with Clarisse. As each mother and each child is unique, suggestions and advices do not necessarily work for others. So I end up with the same issues.

Maybe the best solution is just to accept Clarisse as she is. And I shouldn't be too stressed about her lack of interest in bottle-feeding. As long as she's happy and healthy ...

Maybe I'll just blog it here and feel better about it too :)

Mommy/Baby Talk

She's starting her solids now. After attending the class, I know she's ready, and I wanted to supplement her milk as feeding her from the bottle is becoming like a fencing match each time. (I offer a bottle, she pushes it away with her arms, then I'd do it again, she'd waved it away again. Isn't that called fencing?? haha!). She thinks eating is a game so whenever she sees her spoon, she'd open her mouth wide. She feeds better when we're also eating because she tries to imitate our chewing motions.

Ok, she's about to get up ...

No comments: