
"If you hear a comment from anyone that suggests that your role as a “Stay at Home Mum” is easy, or that you have a life of leisure, take a big breath and turn away, they’ve obviously never been a mum."
Or been looking after a new baby single-handedly. Or been expected to survive on 4 hours of sleep per night taken in 40 minute intervals.
Yayas(Nannies)
I would certainly appreciate to have one. Just to relieve me when I need to take a shower, have my lunch, or just a break. Now I understand why and what drove mothers to the edge and hurt their babies. Support and practical help is very important during the first 12 months for new mommies like us.
Cookies
I baked yummy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies! I feel good to be doing something new and happy with how the cookies turned out. I regretted not doing this before Clarisse came out. Daydreaming for the next opportunity to bake again.
My birthday wish list, my Christmas wish list, and mother's day wish list.
No comments:
Post a Comment