it was at dawn today while feeding clarisse that i started thinking how different my life is now. A long time schoolmate made contact thru friendster, and naturally as all of us would, I was curious as to how she is now. The pictures in friendster tell our life stories. She had her work travels very well documented in there and I think she must have been habitating inside the plane (hahaha!). i didn't travel as extensively as her and i found myself 'missing' that life. I remember the thrill of being in a new place and discovering the people and culture. The thrills i got right now are the milestones - the first time i venture out with clarisse, the first smile, the first babble. Accomplishments of the day used to be finishing an important document for sign off, now it's achieving a zero crying fit without tiring myself.
i don't think life will be ever the same and i'm glad i was able to do those career things in my past life. it's now time to move on and grow up ;)
Baby Talk
She can prop herself up with her arms and lift her head and turn side to side when she's on her tummy! And without any complaints! She used to hate it and each time I had to do tummy time with her I feel like I'm such an evil mother subjecting a baby to a torturous activity. She still does complain when she's on her tummy too long ... well, who likes doing push ups longer than they can handle?? :)
Yesterday's (Today's) Highs
I had a decent sleep last night! I had her sleep with us last night after a major crying fit ... and must be the warmth in our bed + her 'miracle' wrap that kept her asleep til early morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment