The mommy business is such a steep learning curve that it overwhelms me to tears, and the deprivation of sleep consumes every ounce of patience in me. And the reward??Well, I think having Clarisse is and will be a humbling experience everyday for me. I know that she asks of me to give her unconditional love, to respect the person she is and will be, to equip her with the skills she needed in this life, to encourage her in reaching her full potentials, to be her source of comfort, to be strong for her ... I guess I just described a mommy (or daddy) huh?
Baby Talk
Clarisse smiles a lot now and there is more interaction though sometimes it is already her sleep time and she is still smiling at objects. She smiles and laughs at the covers under her bed when she is on her rocker too and then she would turn herself towards me and give me a straight face. I try hard not to laugh else she'd thought it's play time again. She's fun to play with during her wake times as she would look at me in the eye and then give me a big grin and start babbling. I think she had already found all the vowels of the english alphabet in her babble!
Mommy Talk
I'm starting to enjoy breastfeeding her but I don't think i've got much left to give. This saddens me a lot and I wish I perservered more during the first weeks. I told myself i'd try harder when I get a chance for a second baby but who knows how the feeding relationship would be like and what kind of problems might arise.
No comments:
Post a Comment