2009
We moved to a house. Our backyard is the bushland itself. Nice and quiet, lots of spiders and bugs in the area because of it. All the packing and unpacking is done. We are quite settled in. We had welcomed a few family friends too have a look. We're happy.
Patonga Beach
Australia Day long weekend found us in Patonga Beach in Central Coast. Planning for this long weekend with friends was chaotic. I was very reluctant about the trip with them as the plans for the trip was becoming more hectic and the group becoming too big that I doubt it would be enjoyable for our family. My brother in law visited us on the eve of the trip and was ridiculing the whole thing (which I agree on all counts). I then casually asked him about their plans for the long weekend. He thought he'd go Central Coast and bring his kayaks. I asked G if it would be better if we go to Central Coast with his brother and relax on the beach instead of spending a day driving for 4 hours and doing all sorts of things which would tire us out. It turned out to be the right decision for us. We all enjoyed the swimming, floating down the lagoon into the sea, the kayaking, the sitting around, and having fresh fish and chips. We left late (9am) and got home early (6pm) and were all very happy. G was so happy that he went online after arriving home to look for body boards so that we could float down the lagoon on them!
No comments:
Post a Comment