my little girl is going to her babysitter's house today for a change and I started planning as early as the weekend for her lunches and snacks that she'd be bringing with her during the week.
it would be a simple meal and i wonder if she knows how much of my heart and mind i've put into organising her lunch box. for today, i made her rice with hard boiled adobo egg (stewed egg) and lots of sauce as she loves the egg and i know the sauce would give some flavour to her rice. i set aside some leftover cheesecake for her dessert today because i know she likes the cheesecake. I put into her bag a bowl of warm oatmeal for her breakfast as it is good for her and it would contribute to her fiber diet in absence of any fruits in her lunch box. I also added a bowl of spaghetti noodles as i know she likes noodles. I wanted to put in a small box of chocolate milk but she's been just giving them a few sips lately so I decided not to include it this time. I had her try a slice of fruit loaf this morning but she was not interested in it so i decided against bringing it with her.
For her lunch box tomorrow, I'd give her rice with stir-fried honey soy chicken. I'd put an apple into her bag and hope this time she won't give it a miss. She's been avoiding the apple lately, gotten tired of the strawberries, showed little interest in pawpaw, avoided the kiwi, babsitter is clueless on serving an orange. This leaves me with not much choice on the fruits section. Maybe this time I'd also put in the chocolate milk box and see if she'll take it. And probably give her an option to have a couple of yakults instead of choco-milk. A nutella sandwich for her snack. And of course her warm bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. Or maybe I'll let her bring some cereals instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment