Friday, April 06, 2007

Blogging about Energizer Baby

She loves music, hums when one is playing on the radio or tv. She does her bollywood style dancing when I sing to her or when she wants me to sing (I don't sing Indian songs, do I?). She recognises some words from her favorite song when I use them to teach her about objects and colours.

She enjoys places with lots of young children, especially the mall where I do our weekly shopping. She'd sing to herself, call out to other babies in their pram, do some kind of rave dancing with both arms up in the air while I push her pram and pick out veggies, shop for groceries, decide on which meat to buy.

She has some funny quirks like putting her knees up while sitting down and having her meal (how do I instill good table habits at this age?). She demands that the person holding her should hold her standing up.

She's suspicious of anything new, including strangers. She knows she makes me proud of her when she picks up things on the floor and hands them over to me instead of putting them to her mouth.

She gives unconditional love to the people who are involved in her life and asks in return to be heard and loved back.

No comments: