To quit working
I'm afraid that I'd get bored being a stay at home mom especially when the baby reaches 2 or 3. I feel at that age our child will be sociable enough to be in day care for 3 days a week.
I'm worried I won't be able to find work as BA in a company with a good balance between work and family time if I stopped working for 2 years.
To day care
I feel a baby at 12 months is too young to be in a day care 3 days a week. It just breaks my heart to think that our baby would have to spend 3 days in a care of a center looking after lots of children.
Can I get my mom to look after our baby for 2 months, and then my father in law for another 2 months ... Maybe 16 months starting day care won't be so bad?
1 comment:
yup, start a day care!:D
how bout letting mom baby-o care here? what's her name btw? how bout lil lulu? heehee or for desperate measures, (expensive measures), send ding (kung mahanap pa cya sa iloilo) or aileen ober der? ;) ...but i suggest bringing lil lulu here..
Post a Comment