Friday, August 12, 2005

Being hungry

I meant being physically hungry every 2 hours. for someone who is not a big fan of food and eating, this pang is certainly driving me nuts.

as each one of us needs to cope and adjust to new 'things' in life, yes, even I have start planning for my snacks and meals. My mornings are filled with "what can I bring to work today." The only people I know who are busy planning on what to eat and always on the lookout for new foods to try are moms/dads or 'housewifey/househubby' type of people. Really. My mom is like that. It's a normal occurence when she comes home, she'd have bought something and say, I found 'this' and people say it's good, why don't we give it a try.

So is this 2 hour hunger pang a practice of what's to come?

No comments: