Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Long Weekend

Crazy about cleaning
What is my favorite activity on long weekends? Yeah, you guessed it right, cleaning the unit! It certainly needs a lot of it. I called it a work in progress. There have been lots of improvement since the first day I moved in there. The kitchen is kept clean most days now. Just don't open the drawers just yet ;) Work is still in progress.

My favorite area is the bathroom. It was the first place to get organized last year. I recently installed a fake flower in a flowerpot to make the bathroom look cozier. There are still areas for improvement ~ change the clock (yes, I've got a small digital clock inside the bathroom. I'm sure some of you know why), put on a nice 'dress' for our tissue box, hang a picture on the bathroom wall perhaps?

And adding to my craziness to keep our place tidy, I just bought a mould remover spray, and start 'playing' around with it in bbw's bathroom. shhh. I want to know if it works just as it says it would. Because I want to preempt any mould growth in our bathroom, so when I saw what I thought was some mould growth, I immediately bought a spray. Haha!

Missing Home
I miss my mommy. I miss our house. My sister.
I miss driving along katipunan on mornings to work.
I miss my old workplace and using ym, im, aol, icq! miss the work i used to do, and the people too.
I miss my good buddies. Long chats with SA, AT's wise cracks, JC's funny stories ...
I miss the traffic, heat, and RX93.I also miss our church and its fervent members.
When will I be home again?

Yesterday's Highs
Supernanny USA! No work ;) Playing around with my blog's template.

No comments: