Thursday, March 03, 2005

Living with a Tazmanian Devil

Have you ever lived with someone who doesn't clean up the mess they made? refuses to let a person borrow their CD after the person made a tiny scratch on a previous one? who expects someone else to spend and do things for them most of the time?

It's so difficult. And I'm reaching my limit.

I don't know how others can live in one roof with all of their in-laws. When we get married, we made a commitment to a person. Or is it to the whole clan? It's so much easier to adjust, to accept the person you agree to marry. But how about the rest of the family? Do you accept them and adjust to them as well? especially if you live under one roof with them?

I am looking so much forward to the day I can get our own place.

1 comment:

er!ca said...

hmm.. sounds like ur living in the wild, an uncivilized world... :D

be optimistic! think of adorable me! kidding... hichic when you'll get upset, think of a little brother instead! ..or maybe Warner Bros' TaZ!!! :>

think on the brighter side, at least there's just one in-law... and not the dreaded one pa!hehe *winkwink*

ow, yes, and think about those who had to live with the whole clan of in-laws! yaf, i agree, wen marrying, u somehow marry the clan too, whether you like it or not :D ..."it comes with the package deal!"