Weekends are filled with housechores, errands, personal stuff that needs to be done. Makes me wonder if I should stop looking forward to Fridays. I was able to do quite a lot of work in keeping our place spic and span last weekend (you name it, I did it), sort bills and paperwork, even get some snooze time on Sunday! But something's got to be sacrificed in exchange - my weekly shopping to stock our fridge with food for the coming week.
One thing I wish there's more is TIME on weekends. Between loads chores and sunday's church, there's not much time left to unwind and do leisurely stuff.
But it's the special people whom you spend weekend with that makes weekends worth looking forward to.
Weekend Highs
Shopping (for food) with Greg in Chinatown after BIL's birthday dinner. Chinatown has lots of choices of buns with fillings. We bought some for our merienda for the coming week and Greg bought some mooncake as well.
Stopping by Passionflower. Yummy ice cream treats of out-of-the-ordinary flavours! I had a tall glass of black sesame ice cream - coconut ice cream with black jelly and condensed milk. Yum!
Both of us running for cover when the rain started after we had our ice cream treat. Trying to find an entrance back to a 'parking access unfriendly' carpark while dodging the rain.
1 comment:
the ice cream sounds weird.. but i wud like to try the coconut-based one :D ...Do you think it would sell here?
Post a Comment